I am interested in Software development and drawing cartoons (manga).
Personal Computer owned,
- Acer Aspire 2000 (broken hinge)
- Acer TravelMate 311T (broken hinge)
- Apple II (already given to a friend).
- Apple MacBook Air 2011 (given to a friend)
- Apple MacBook Air 2018 (sold)
- Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (working)
- Apple MacBook White (sold)
- Apple MacMini with fusion drive (late 2012, working)
- Asus Eeepc 904HD (Still working)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro (battery fail)
- EPSON EL4 (lost)
- IBM PC Compatible computer (lost)
include PIII, Pentium, 486, 386, 286, 8086
- Lenovo Yoga Book (working)
- Samsung Q35 (Still working)
- Microsoft Surface RT (given to a friend)
- Microsoft Surface Go (sold)
Other Computer Devices owned,
- Apple iPad (working)
- Apple iPad Mini 2 (working)
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5" (working)
- Apple iPod Touch 4th generation (working)
- Apple iPod Touch 6th generation (working)
- Casio Cassioperia E-500 (working)
- Casio Cassioperia E-125 (working)
- Casio FX-702P (bid from Japan)
- Casio Pocket Viewer S450 (working)
- Casio Pocket Viewer 750 (working)
- HP 200LX (working, bid from Japan)
- IBM ChipCard VW-200 (1. hinge broken, 2. bid from japan)
- NEC PC-2001 (working, bid from Japan)
- NEC PC-8201 (working, bid from Japan)
- Palm V (working)
- PSION Series 3mx (working, bid from eBay)
- Siemens IC35 (hinge broken)
- Sharp Telios HC-7000 (battery fail, bid some from Japan)
- Sharp PC-1350 (working, bid from Japan)
- Sharp PC-1500 (lost while office moving).
- Sharp PC-1501 (working, bid from taobao).
- Xircom REX6000 (working)
I am a Hong Kong Windows CE User Group member; sometime I will be show up in their meeting before.
I am interested in creating animation, and drawing comic. I have been using "3D Animation Master" to create 3D computer animation, and now I am start to use Bamboo paper to try to draw comic on computer.