08 Jan 2001
MyTools for Windows CE
"My Tools for Windows CE" is a utility software for display memory status, batteries status, and current day on Task bar area.
- Power-On Sound Effect
- Add option to disable Date & time display.
- Colour Supported
- Unicode Chinese/Japanese characters support in Jot notes (for WindowsCE 2.0 only).
- Calendar Window.
- Close current window (for Palmsized PC only).
- Pocket-PC confirmed: complied for PocketPC.
- HPC Pro comfirmed: complied for HPC Pro and ARM CPU.
- WindowsCE 1.0, 2.0, 2.11, 3.00, Palm-size PC and PocketPC compatible
- HotKey [Alt]+[/] to pop up Mini-Calculator
- HotKey [Alt]+[-] to pop up Status Dialog
- HotKey [Alt]+[=] to pop up Jot Notes Window
- HotKey [Alt]+[\] to pop up Menu.
- Close current window, Palmsized PC only.
- Trim the Time & Date display size.
- Analog Clock display
- Run applications
- Online calendar window
- Free memory status
- Batteries status
** batteries is different from each machine, some of them can report with percentages, some can't.
- Timer for usage on batteries.
- Timer for Network/Modem connection.
- Power-on sound effect
** select your own sound wave file (.wav)
- Jot notes with pen input, or key-in text
- PC Card Storage Card Status
** only available for WindowsCE v2.
- Date, month and time display
** only available for WindowsCE v2. Date and month display for WindowsCE v1.
- Close current window, hold on Taskbar Icon more than 1 second and release your stylist.
- Hour digits will place at top and at bottom for indicate AM / PM.
- Add Feature, Bank Account transaction data in next version.
- Calendar window's Y2K bugs fixed.
- Add HotKey for Popup the Menu.
* Note: latest version of Mytools didn't support for Windows CE version 1 devices, please download these old version 1.09