MyTools for Smartphone 2003
MyTools for Smartphone 2003 or Windows Mobile 5/6 Smartphone is a utility software for display memory status, Timer for powered on batteries, and current time on Title bar area.
Windows CE Smartphone 2003 or Windows Mobile 5/6 Smartphone only
- Popup MyTools Menu : Press [Record] button or [Home] button.*
- Scroll MyTools Menu Item : Press Volume up/down button or dpad cursor up/down button.
- Confirm selected MyTools Menu Item : Press [Record] button or [Action] button or [Power] button.*
- Voice Notes : select from MyTools Menu.
- add support Landscape screen smartphone device & WM6
- New free memory method.
* for some smartphone device with camera,
like O2 Xphone, use Press and Hold [Record] button instant of press [Record] button, for confirm selection, can use press [Power] button too.
like O2 Xphone II, use Press and Hold [Volume Up] button instant of press [Record] button.
for Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone, user require to unlock the device otherwise record key, volume up/down keys , and the Today screen right soft key are not able to use
- Close current window, just select "Close Task" in MyTools menu.
- Free memory status
- Timer for powered on batteries. with option to select timer on batteries or time remain of the batteries.
- PC Card Storage Card Status.
- Task List display, let user switch or close applications.
- Power-on Sound
- Power-on Check Call forward status, let the Home screen will report Call Forward status correctly after power on.
- right soft button of Home screen add a popup menu, let you select calculator, contacts, inbox, file manager or call log.
- clean up memory when close applications, make your smartphone run smoothly but didn't cause any problem.
- add disable IE button and Camera button, to let user to disable launch IE or Camera while press by mistake. (it is for some smartphone
- device have IE or camera but easily pressed).
- Full screen big clock display while key locked.
- totally different to Smartphone 2002 version
- Add key selection
[Home] / [Record] key for popup MyTools menu.
[Up]/[Down] key for scroll MyTools menu items.
[Action] key for confirm selected menu item.
[Volume Up]/[Volume Down] key for scroll MyTools Menu Items.
[Record] or [Power] key for confirm selected menu item.
- Smartphone 2003 compatible only
Test with some Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
Memory Status Dialog
- Close Task
Close the current application
Cut, Copy or Paste Text with current focused edit box.
Toggle Bluetooth on or off
- Disconnect GPRS
Disconnect data connect on GPRS or 3G
- Voice notes
Activate the Smartphone Voice Notes
- Task List
Pop up Task List Dialog
change to application menu, include Calcuator, Windows Media, Modem Link, File Manager.
change to Organize menu, include Contacts, Calendar, Tasks.
change to Internet menu, include Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Inbox.
change to call menu, include call history, Missed call history, call forward, phone Profiles.
- Exit MyTools
Exit MyTools for Smartphone 2003
Pop up MyTools Options Dialog
- Hide MyTools
Hide MyTools Menu
This is freeware, but I shall have absolutely no liability to any cause for using the software.
WARNING: This software 100% not compatible with MS Smartphone 2002, if you are trying to install into MS Smartphone 2002, then you are willing to take your own risk, it is totally not caused by me or any related parties.
Setup files: install Mytools from Desktop with ActivSync.
CAB file: directly install Mytools from web site with Smartphone.
Task List Dialog
use arrow key to select item or select application
press [Done] to exit Task List Dialog,
Press [Menu] to popup the following menu items,
[Switch To] : switch to selected application
[Stop] : Stop the selected application
[Stop All] : Stop all active application
[Refresh] : Refresh the Task List.
[Free Up Memory] : Force all application free up memory.
Memory Status Dialog
Programs : Programs Run Memory
Storage : Internal Storage (RAM) Memory
Card : External Storage Card Memory (e.g. MMC)
Phone : Internal Flash Storage Memory (e.g. IPSM or Storage directory)
Home Screen Right Button
Change the right soft key at Home screen, user can select "Replace Left soft key" to activate.
User additional shortcuts can be add into this menu
put shortcuts file into
\Storage\Application data\MyTools (Smartphone 2003) or \Application data\MyTools (Windows Mobile 5)
press [Menu] for reset Batteries timer or About Mytools.
Show Battery Used Time & Show Battery Remain Time can't be checked together, user can select either one.
Use HomeKey Activate & Use Record Key Activate is checked by default.
Use dpad (cursor) key up/down & volume up/down keys to scroll menu, with action or Record key to selected.
Show Clock on Keylock Screen, actually, it is replace the whole screen with Big Digital Clock in White on Black while the device is in key lock mode.